Re: Minagi/Ryoko (Note: Spoilers!)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Shuichi Koga <SKoga@cs.washington.edu>
subject Re: Minagi/Ryoko (Note: Spoilers!)
date 02 Sep 1999 10:30:44 -0700
See comments below.

  > [snip]
  > Hmm ?  Minagi has teleported quite a few times in the manga.  If you
  > need reference/quote I can go back and re-read.

Really? Granted, she was not at full strength at the time, but when
Bizen started going haywire, it seems to be implied that she can't
teleport (or else she might've gone over and helped Ryoko get people
out of Bizen). It could be that she's just very fast (and the manga
artists don't bother to draw more than a blur).

Shuichi

--
=   Shuichi Koga (That's Shoo eechi) : SKoga@CS.Washington.EDU
= Graduate Computer Science and Engineering, University of Washington

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs