Re: The most important question in the universe.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@central.murdoch.edu.au>
subject Re: The most important question in the universe.
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:51:26 +0800
"Yu, the Pikachu no Miko" wrote:

> But didn't Andy just say PS TV isn't making as much money as the other
> titles?  Why is Pioneer taking the time and money to dub it then?

Were any sales figures actually mentioned? Ok, I know the fan-base is small
compared to your average Joe buying dubs, but there's a small core of rampant
Pretty Sammy fans from the Tenchi crowd, and the Magical Girl Parody genre. I
wouldn't be surprised if (and sure hope) PSTV has been selling well, as it IS
the best version of the different PS Universes, and many agree it is much
better on most, if not all levels, to Tenchi in Tokyo...

Or maybe it's all my wishful hoping that they WILL do a DVD release, so I can
put my Visa where my heart is. ^_^;;;

--
: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :

Search field Search string