Re: Ask Pioneer?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "John 'furball' Yung" <pomru@apricot.com>
subject Re: Ask Pioneer?
date Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:43:23 +0000
Magus writes:
>Ryo-ohki could have taken her to come intergalatic hospital, or kem-ohki
>could have found her.

Well, I guess it's time to pick nits here.  The other cabbit's name is
Ken-ohki.  It even says so in the Tenchi TV character design book
available from AIC (You probably could order it from Nikaku or Books
Nippan).  I thought it was a typo at first, but after seeing a few
times already, I thought I'd try to correct the spelling. ^_^

BTW, in case you didn't know.  The cabbit names are an in-joke
reference to the Street Fighter videogame.  Get it?  Ken and Ryo?  ^_-
--
John "Pomru" Yung
pomru@apricot.com

Search field Search string