Re: Argh! TMiL2 Delays?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@central.murdoch.edu.au>
subject Re: Argh! TMiL2 Delays?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:43:28 +0800
Katsuro wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:06:11 -0400 Andrew Turner <turner@mikomi.org> wrote:
> >According to Anime on DVD, TMiL2 (Tenchi Forever) has been delayed...
> >
> >DVD Express is now saying 10/14/1999
> >
> Urgghuhhh Temprature risinggggg   .rrragggeee taakkiinnggggg oovvverrrrrr
>
> MMMUUuuussstt haaaavveveveee ttannnchhhiiii forrrrrreeeevvvevrrrrrr.

Even worse, I ordered El Hazard: Alternate World #1 in the same order, so I'm
still hanging out for that too!!! (Cheaper to order in numbers,
postage-wise... Esp for International orders...)

--
: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :

Search field Search string

archive list