Re: are you sure VHS tmil2 was delayed?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from radhaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: are you sure VHS tmil2 was delayed?
date Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:59:58 -0700
Wow, I thought I had been Unsubscribed! Is everyone conserving their
energy for the release of the new Tenchi movie?

The only thing I can go on is the release date posted by RightStuff.
They appear to be the retail arm of the American Pioneer Anime website.
I sent them an email a few days ago about this very subject. Andy Sze
has commented on their "stellar" customer service, so I won't go into a
rant about not getting an answer from them yet... (hmm, that was sorta a rant..)

--
Radhaz

if you do get your VHS before I get my DVD, good! Just don't rub my nose
in it. (^^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited