Re: particles of Japanese (Re: Tenchi's Juraian blood)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Shuichi Koga <SKoga@cs.washington.edu>
subject Re: particles of Japanese (Re: Tenchi's Juraian blood)
date 31 Aug 1999 13:05:33 -0700
Thanks for clearing it up for me. It is a nontrivial point though,
since members on this list have argued in the past that Kagato was
talking about Tenchi with that line. Unfortunately, I haven't actively
used Japanese in 5 years, so it's a little rusty ^_^;

Shuichi

--
=   Shuichi Koga (That's Shoo eechi) : SKoga@CS.Washington.EDU
= Graduate Computer Science and Engineering, University of Washington

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs