Re: The most important question in the universe.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Andrew Turner <turner@mikomi.org>
subject Re: The most important question in the universe.
date Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:31:27 -0400
On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 06:02:25AM -0700, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
> --- Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
> > On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Tenchi MP wrote:
> > > this is the most important question in the universe?
> >
> > I thought it was "What is 6 multiplied by 9?"...
>
> gotta love Douglas Adams.  ^_^
>
> The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything:  42
>
> The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything:
> What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

Er, isn't it 6 by 7?  But didn't the mice decide it was too literal?  I
thought they decided to report the Question as "How many roads must a man go
down?", and the answer as "42".

--
Andy <turner@mikomi.org>
Mr. Teapot says...