Re: Miz's age.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Eric Shen <erics@jna.com.au>
subject Re: Miz's age.
date Tue, 1 Oct 1996 08:19:37 +1000 (EST)
On Mon, 30 Sep 1996 RAHVINN@amrta.lunet.edu wrote:

> Settle this debate for me:  according to What I've read on the Internet
> about Miz Mishtal, she is about 29.  But I could have sworn she said in
> the OVA that she was already in her 30's.

  The OAVs (the dubs anyway) say that she is "almost 30". In asian terms,
she is almost unmarryable! ^_^
The CDs do give a better indication when Shayla Shayla pokes a bit of fun
at Miz saying that she is too old to be a priestess at 29.
  You can ask Miz herself, but a girl will never tell her real age. They
officially say it's 21.... ^_^

[Hint to living longer:
	Never ask a girl for her age or her weight.
	Never say anything commital about her looks, if you say she looks
	good, she'll never believe you and if you say she loks ugly, then
	you are a dead man!]

> And can anyone tell me where I can get an online catalog for Tenchi, Ranma,
> and El-Hazard?

  Unless Pioneer, AnimEigo etc have a retail section, try the shops that
deal in anime such as UCI and Nikaku etc...

> AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME EXACTLY HOW MUCH SAKE Fujisawa-sensei CAN DRINK
> IN ONE DAY?!?

  Enough, but not enough to do damage to himself (or that we can see
that...)
 --
Eric Shen K.Soc 1993		JNA Telecommunications Pty. Ltd
erics@jna.com.au		9935-5555 or 9935-5752 (indial)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited