Re: Pretty Sammy OAV (OVA)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Steven Osman <sosman@terratron.com>
subject Re: Pretty Sammy OAV (OVA)
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 23:40:28 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Charles C. Liu wrote:

>         Gee.. is this it? I already new that. Is there anything more? What
> I'm most curious about is Sasami and Tenchi's relationship. I get the
> impression that she likes him. Then I get the impresssion that he is her
> older brother. Which is true?

   He's her brother.  Also, for those of you who haven't yet gotten to
see ep. 12 & 13, i think it spoils a little of the story (I haven't seen
them yet, and I found out something in Pretty Sammy that I would have
rather not known until the end of the second series).  Talk about spoilers!

Steven
p.s. Anyone want to agree with me that the English voice actress for
Misao is the worst career move Pioneer's ever made?  I mean, it was
*PAINFULLY* obvious that this was an older person "trying" to sound like
a young girl - and failing miserably!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited