Re: Ryouko's voice again!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Steven Osman <sosman@terratron.com>
subject Re: Ryouko's voice again!
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 10:20:24 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, G. P. G. Austwick wrote:

> 	Considering that the English dub can only reflect unfavourably in
> the eyes of those who reckon that the Japanese version is universally
> better(and it probably is), the comparision is irrelevent. Enjoy the
> thing, don't pick at it.

I like her voice a lot too, but looking over the aic page (there's been a
lot's of talk about their page lately), it says that Ryoko's supposed to
be 17 years old.  Don't you think she sounds a little older than that
(granted she's 2000 years old, etc, but her body's supposed to be that
off a 17 year old).

Steven

Search field Search string

archive list