Re: Tenchi Animes

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from akih-mo@aix.or.jp (Akihiro MORIYAMA)
subject Re: Tenchi Animes
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 12:14:15 +0900
At 16:44 951024 -1000, Wayde Higuchi wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Mark Pauna wrote:
>
>> As to the number of seperate Tenchi story lines, there is the OVA story line
>> (LDs 1-6, the special, 8-13, and from the rumors a third series is coming
>>soon)
>> the TV series (which I have heard will be released in the US beginning next
>> year), and the "fantasy" series (the Mihoshi and Pretty Sammy specials and
>>even
>> some of the videos from the Sound File LD).  As for other Tenchi story lines,
>> don't forget the manga :-)
>
>There is also a movie that was announced after the end of the final TV
>episode.  The movie is due out in the Spring of 1996.

This is just a rumor, but, Tenchi-movie is on the line of Tenchi-TV.
At the interview of magazine, Hiroshi NEGISHI,the director of Tenchi-TV, said
that he is now directing Tenchi-movie. So that, The movie must be depend on
TV series.

                                ** Akihiro MORIYAMA from Tokyo,JAPAN **

Search field Search string

archive list