Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 19:23:36 -0700
And that kick drum kicks with a subwoofer! (yeah, I know, enough with
bragging about my hardware. I couldn't resist!)
Volume 3, A New Legend (DVD) includes the opening and ending songs
without credits. And a Japanese Shin Tenchi Muyo! commercial.

Kuuta Kutani wrote:

> --- J Michael <j.michael@pmail.net> wrote:
> > Y'know, the ending music to stm! is pretty damn weird.
> >
> >  I'm not talking about the lyrics, i won't even go there, but just listen to it!

<kiru>

--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?