Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancintpc@flash.net>
subject Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 21:17:09 -0500
On 8/2/99 at 1:50 AM J Michael wrote:

>Y'know, the ending music to stm! is pretty damn weird.
>
> I'm not talking about the lyrics, i won't even go there, but just listen
to it!

>what the Hell is up with this square-dancin', cornfritter-eatin', make
-you- want -to-have -sex -with-a-close-relative , ho-down shit?

>I mean, it's not that I mind new Tenchi material, but PLEASE, can't we do
something different than this?
>nik

I just have a question, do Japanese have a weird taste for country music or
something?  Because I remember in some animes they have that awful country
music (I don't like most country, sorry).  For example, the country singer
in Armitage III?  Asuka's theme in Eva?  The ending to STM?  Just a couple
examples, I know there's more . . .

-Billy Ting

    "One of Mankind's greatest enemies is Man himself."
              -Ikari Gendo (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

http://welcome.to/ElHazard || http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo

Search field Search string

archive list