Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani_sama@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Wacky Shin Tenchi ending theme.
date Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- J Michael <j.michael@pmail.net> wrote:
> Y'know, the ending music to stm! is pretty damn weird.
>
>  I'm not talking about the lyrics, i won't even go there, but just listen to it!

> what the Hell is up with this square-dancin', cornfritter-eatin', make -you- want
-to-have -sex
> -with-a-close-relative , ho-down shit?
>
> I mean, it's not that I mind new Tenchi material, but PLEASE, can't we do something
different
> than this?
> nik

i happen to like the song.  i hate country-type music, but i still like the song.

the speed of it, the way it goes from one character to another...
*shrugs*    and the fact that i can sing along with it.    perhaps if you heard then
entire song
it wouldnt be so bad.   they cut it in half for the credits, see...

-Kutani
--
"Yamerarenai Yamerarenai
 Yamerarenai Yamerarenai"