Re: TIL2 trailer

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Aldrich Bautista <GenSao@tmffa.com>
subject Re: TIL2 trailer
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 18:32:32 -0700
garyneuwirth wrote:

> I went to the site that had the Tenchi trailer and downloaded it.  It is
> a much better trailer than the ones that I have seen and it's in English
> too.  I just got a cable modem installed and that file was pretty huge
> so I made a smaller sized one for those that have a 33.6/56K modem.
> It's still a long download but it's 4.55MB in size compared to 17.9MB.
>
> Anyway, here's the URL    http://members.xoom.com/animedvd/rp/Tmil2.zip
>
> Also thank you (sorry, I lost all email during my modem switch) to the
> person that posted it on the TMFFA site.

Your welcome =)

I was actually considering making a smaller verion, but decided against
it... I wanted to upload a pretty decent quality clip...

Sincerely,

Aldrich Bautista

Member of TMML, #WASHU#, #SAS#, AFC, RFFC, FFML, UCDavis Anime Club
A Proud member of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
ICQ # 4299909  -  AIM "GenSao" and "GenSao2"

-=-=-=-=-
My Tenchi Muyo Main Page
  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9467/
The Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction Archive