Re: jorge.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Jorge Canales" <jc50@hotmail.com>
subject Re: jorge.
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 16:35:52 PDT
Mr. J Michael wrote:

>Jorge! It's you! 3 months ago I had been wanting to ask you where >the Hell
>you got those TMiL 2 pictures you sent Acid, but Acid >wouldn't give me
>your e-mail address.
>Welcome to the ml, the party never stops.
>nik

^.^ ... : ... heh.. eheh...

*sigh*

uhem... First of all, I am not proud of what I did.  The pictures weren't
mine... They were Mr. Tenchi MP's... I'm still sorry about that Mr. Tenchi
MP....

I found those picture using a search engine.... Probably, it was 'Yahoo
Japan' or other japanese search engines... Maybe I used the Tenchi Ring... I
can't be certain... (- -)

The point is that I gave 'Acid Tenchi' the URLs of this pictures without
asking the owner of the site... This, by my standards, is unforgivable...
This is the reason why I am ashamed in this moment...

... (_ _) *sigh*

In another topic... I would like to know why is that Mr. J Michael behaves
in an unpredictable manner... At one time,... he feels like a polite
person... At the other, ... I don't know how to feel... This changing
behavior awakes my sense of cautiousness...

I guess, this situation would be an equivalent to the experience I had with
my dear people from Mexico... I guess I am not used to the way people speak
english in Mr. J Michael's state... I guess I am not used to the culture...

I would really would like to trust Mr. J Michael... But... somehow... his
mysterious way of expressing has me puzzled... I don't know how to
proceed...

In my mind... I have the philosophy to think that a person is good person
before anything else... Using this philosophy, I imply that Mr. J Michael
doesn't mean wrong... I must reserve my expeculations in this situation
because they could unnecessarily offend Mr. J Michael...

I can't see the reason of those mysterious messages that Mr. J Michael
posted... Still ... I would be ready to learn his ways if he would show just
a very little bit of more sense... ^_^

I really can't see through Mr. J Michael eyes... I feel in darkness... I
cannot predict his reaction... This frightens me...

I apologize for my lack of comprehension... _ _;

- JC -

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited