Re: 3rd ova, what's to come.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Jorge Canales" <jc50@hotmail.com>
subject Re: 3rd ova, what's to come.
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 13:17:10 PDT
*sighs*

Tenchi MP wrote:

>umm... well then he added links to my site, because every link you >put up
> >was from MY site the only one that wasn't was:
>http://www.teleport.com/~bobtmigo/rffc/images/ryoko-lhw.jpg
>
>can you give me the URL for acid Tenchi's site? i would like to see >if hes
>sticking links to my site without telling me =P
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/il2pic2/TMIL2_dou.JPG
>is from my site
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/il2pic2/tmil2godwas
>is from my site
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/TMIL2_ryokochild.JPG
>is from my site and
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/il2pic2/tmildpatch.JPG
>is from my stie =P
>
>if you dont belive me check out
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/
>
>anyway i had stuck em in the TMIL2 gallery a long time ago and my >page
>hadn't been updated so i thought thats what screwed you up.. >but you say
>you got em from some other page. Plz gime me acit tenhis >page link so i
>can see if hes linking to my page without telling me.

... ^_^; ... ^_^;; ... ^.^ ... -_-

Don't look further... I am the one you did the deed... It was time ago...
that I was helping 'Acid Tenchi' with updates by using 'Yahoo Japan' and
'Yahoo'... There weren't much news about Tenchi and I wanted to contribute
to the fan society with my contribution...

I helped 'Acid Tenchi' many times for updates on Tenchi related topics...
Please don't be mad... I didn't intend for this to happen... I just didn't
think...

... *bends knees*

... All humans make mistakes... I have this property too... (_ _) ...
Forgive me... I would never do this again... (_ _)

I am really sorry if can't find fogiveness in your heart to forgive me... I
really mean it... I'm sorry...

- JC -

Search field Search string

archive list