Re:

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani_sama@yahoo.com>
subject Re:
date Sun, 1 Aug 1999 13:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

--- J Michael <j.michael@pmail.net> wrote:
> <<I don't think he'll have permanent injuries. Maybe some bruises or
> amnesia.  Mayuka is not going to use all her energy.  If she actually did
> that, Tenchi would depart this world without knowing what hit him,
> literally.
>
> --
> "Pika, Pika." -Yu>>
>
> I figure, as long as hitting him on the head  with a rock doesn't cause him to shit
his pants
> every time someone uses the Masaki family microwave, then go for it. I found the

> Mayuka/Tenchi"tounge bath" scene disturbing.
> nik

perhaps, but it did have neato music, ne?  ^_^
maybe Mayuka doing what she does to Tenchi is just how Yuzuha plans to bring him to
the dark
world.
I mean, even Jurai doesnt have parent-children relationships, right? i could be wrong
but i dont
think so.  so, her act is one of darkness, and that brings Tenchi over.    sound reasonable?

kinda sketchy, but still...

-Kutani

Search field Search string

archive list