Re:Has anyone seen my pants?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancintpc@flash.net>
subject Re:Has anyone seen my pants?
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:06:26 -0500
On 8/1/99 at 3:52 PM J Michael wrote:

>1.  <<Stop writing whole messages of meaningless idiocy.>>
>2.  <<Or at least if you do make the subject "meaningless idiocy" so I can
delete it without having to open it.>>
>3.  <<And stop posting in all caps, its rude.>>
>
>1. I usually insert a bit of sanity into my messages.
>
>2.no.
>
>3. ah, you mean rude like your message.
>
>well, unfotunately, I cannot do any of the things listed above, since I
found not a trace of politeness in the entire 36 words of the body of your
message.

>perhaps if you haid said "please" in at least one part of your message.
>nik

Before this turns into a flames war you must understand that Katsuro was
just pointing out basic rules of netiqque.  At the very least, please place
*rant* tags on the subject line so that they rest of us can expect what to
read in the following messages.

-Billy Ting

"Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege."

    http://welcome.to/ElHazard || http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited