Re: Fan-service anyone?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Rover <robomonk@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Fan-service anyone?
date Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
::::bust a gut lol:::: Oh so japanese fans are used
naughty pics ahh okay, No I get it revealing parts are
covered but still enough is shown to get the idea,
right?

http://nan.piedey.co.jp/~explorer/picture.new/pic4/comando.JPG
> fan service, get it?
> Rover wrote:
> What is the defintion for fan-service? I figure it
> has something to do with women in skimpy underwear
> running around but I just wondered cuz I remember in
the Evagelion dubs Misato at the end of a episode
> would talk about something about fan service which I
> naively thought she would talk about some Eva fan
club you could join but you know what she never did :(
> "Its not easy being green" kermit
> Radhaz
> nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string