Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Shiname@aol.com
subject Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::
date Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:43:24 EDT
In a message dated 01-Jul-99 2:33:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
Toemann@AOL.com writes:

<< > Gee Noriko-chan, you have to get past this terminal shyness and let us
know
 > how
 >  you really feel! C'mon, open up! (^_-)

 Hehehe, I dont know if any of you could take me being any more open than i
 already am!  TEEHEE!

 In regards to the PS tv series: I heard great things about it even from
 people who hate Sasami. SOOOOOOO,  I guess I will be open minded and RENT it
 and give it a chance.  If she starts cooing at Tenchi or just being her
 normal self though I will kill you all!  (JK!)

 Hehehe, I hope no one takes offense to my Sasami bashing cuz I ain't gonna
 stop!  The girl deserves to be tortured!

 Ja ne!

 Nuriko-chan >>

Did you perhaps have a tramatic experience involvig Sasami as a child?  I am
just picking up a lot of hostility from you.  Its ok, we're your freinds,
your safe now!

			Ame
"At last the nightmare is over!"  -Kione-

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs