Re: Mihoshi's Choice

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Mihoshi's Choice
date Thu, 01 Jul 1999 13:45:54 -0700
Toeman wrote:
>OR it could involve Sasami and it would be EVEN more hentai...umm, no.
HEHE,
>no one wants to seee that.  Sasami is a spoiled brat and all she does is run
>around and cry and call Aeka "sis".  ::SHUDDER:: I would HATE to be her
>sister.  Hehehe, sorry to Sasami fans out there but she makes Mihoshi look
>smart.

errr.. im not gona touch that one =P

>LOL, speaking of Mihoshi, has anyone ever the internet site, "The Top Ten
>Anime Skanks"? Well, Mihoshi made runner up.  AHAHAHAHAHA.  HEhehe

why the hell does everyone keep calling Mihoshi a skank? What attributes do
you think make her a skank?? shes just a kinda ditzy, hot, girl with a
sweet attitude

-Tenchi MP
"I'd rather sit back and just smoke cigarettes, be the one with the loudest
mouth, be the most closed minded i could get"-Sugar in your gas tank/Less
thank Jake

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited