Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Toemann@aol.com
subject Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::
date Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:12:00 EDT
In a message dated 7/1/99 12:27:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
rocket88@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Gee Noriko-chan, you have to get past this terminal shyness and let us know
> how
>  you really feel! C'mon, open up! (^_-)

Hehehe, I dont know if any of you could take me being any more open than i
already am!  TEEHEE!

In regards to the PS tv series: I heard great things about it even from
people who hate Sasami. SOOOOOOO,  I guess I will be open minded and RENT it
and give it a chance.  If she starts cooing at Tenchi or just being her
normal self though I will kill you all!  (JK!)

Hehehe, I hope no one takes offense to my Sasami bashing cuz I ain't gonna
stop!  The girl deserves to be tortured!

Ja ne!

Nuriko-chan

Search field Search string

archive list