Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::
date Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:18:13 -0700
Toemann@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/1/99 2:08:27 AM Central Daylight Time, Shiname@aol.com
> writes:
> >   Is PS really that good?  I have all the other Tenchi series and I have
> >been  considering starting that one for a while, but am hesitant.  It really
>
> >looks,  I don't know, "different."  Anybody wanna fill me in before I take
> the
> > plunge?
>
> Personally, DONT DO IT!  STAY FAR AWAY WHILE YOU CAN!  Sasami is evil
> incarnate and the they will drive you insane.  They are the most, pointless
> tapes I have ever seen.  I mean THE LOVE LOVE MONTSERS? WHAT THE @(&$@ IS
> THAT?!  UCK!  DONT DO IT AME DONT!

Gee Noriko-chan, you have to get past this terminal shyness and let us know how
you really feel! C'mon, open up! (^_-)

For the record, I really like Pretty Sammy. We have the three OAV's and I like
the third the best, but enjoy them all for what they are. It isn't my favorite
Tenchi-ish world, but a welcome addition, nonetheless.

I have only seen one tape of the TV show, but it had me LMAO!
I would like to get the whole series, it is really funny and is making fun of
it's self, as well as the genre, the whole time. If it reminds me of anything,
I would have to say it is a Marx's Brothers style of humor. Hilarious because
of all the subtle jokes, talking to the camera, and unexpected reactions by the
characters. Really well done, imho. Much more sophisticated than Shin, which is
not surprising, and from what I have seen it is better than the OAVs. I would
not pass this up because of a dislike of "Magical Girl" shows (this is aimed
toward you, TMP <grin>). Plus the animation is great and the characters look
really good. I don't find Sammy evil at all.......hmmm...perhaps I am already
insane?
(^_-)

Kathleen (who could have lived without the Love-Love monsters)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs