Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::
date Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:28:25 +0200 (METDST)
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 Toemann@aol.com wrote:

> Hmmmmmmmm....How about this: If you could write your own ending for the
> series what would you make happen.  Include details on who Tenchi ends up
> with, final battles and any other details that come to your mind.  Be
> inventive people!  I cant send my own because I haven't seen all the OAVS yet.

Here ya go:
http://www.in.tum.de/~borgward/s/necessary.step.txt
http://www.in.tum.de/~borgward/s/shared.pain.txt
http://www.in.tum.de/~borgward/s/peace.of.sorts.txt
http://www.in.tum.de/~borgward/s/adjustment.and.celebration.txt

Not finished though, and I'm not telling...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string