Re: Oh, Cisco.....Oh, Pancho!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Oh, Cisco.....Oh, Pancho!
date Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:21:46 -0400
Pancho was played by Leo Carillo on the TV series. I much prefer Cheech
Marin as Pancho from the 1994 movie version.

winstonsmythe@webtv.net wrote:

> OK, rep ( if you don't mind such familiarity from a newbie! ), who
> played Cisco's sidekick Pancho? ( BTW, to anyone not familiar with the
> show, that's the way they'd end each ep as they rode off into the
> sunset........sounds kinda odd outta context......)
>
> If that's too easy, who played Don Q, Son of Zorro?

Douglas Fairbanks (Cooler that Errol Flem.....er, I mean Flynn ever thought
of being)
He has been Robin Hood, Zorro, and the Thief of Bagdad. This guy rocked in
the 20's!
he also has absolutely the coolest name to ever have been created. It fits
perfectly into any job.
"Hi! I'm Douglas Fairbanks and I'm bringing you the latest headlines." - TV
Anchor
"I'm Senator Douglas Fairbanks and I promise if elected that I
will.........." - Politician
The list is eternal with this name. I have had so many RPG characters with
this name that it is a tribute to my geekdom.

> BTW, where's your BB located? I have a feeling you've got a pretty good
> anime section!

Thomasville, North Carolina
My anime section is getting better, but still needs alot of work. At least
I can now as of yesterday have a "Japanese Animation" section. That was a
fun thing to convince my District Manager I truly needed to help boost
anime rentals. People just don't notice anime when it is lumped into a
broad category like "Action". I also have to deal with the mentality "that
people want to watch cartoons, not read them". That would lead to the
conclusion that I carry alot of dubbed anime, but at least people get
introduced to anime now. I am also helping with the start up of an anime
club in Greensboro, North Carolina and our first meeting is July 15th. I
really hope this gets off the ground and helps promote anime in a more
positive light in our area. We'll see and I'll let you guys know the
results start to show.

Thanks for the quizzes,
replicant
(Black Knight) "I'm INVINCIBLE!"
(King Arthur) "You're a looney." - MP&QHG

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs