Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: My new Topic ::SHUDDER::
date Thu, 01 Jul 1999 01:13:59 -0400
I want all of the Pretty Samy OAV's. Does anyone here have all 3 that they may
want to sell? I have the 1st one at worked dubbed and I have watched it over
20 times in our overhead monitors. Even my workers get a kick out of it and a
couple are "magical girl-type" fans. My distribution center is having trouble
getting the other 2 for rental. Oh well, I enjoy what I have. If someone would
like to sell all 3 in dubbed or subbed or mixed, then I would be very willing
to buy them.

Thanks,
replicant
"I NEED MORE PS! Help me, please!" - rep.

Andy Sze wrote:

> >inventive people!  I cant send my own because I haven't seen all the OAVS
>  yet.
>
> hmmm... got and see the OAV's at all cost.  forget about the other Tenchi
> series you've seen (except for Pretty Samy).
>
> Andy....
>
> Andy Sze.........Eripme / Accord.SiR / The.LadiesMan
> =A0 amsze@csupomona.edu............Cal(Cow) Poly Pomona
> =A0=A0 http://www.csupomona.edu/~amsze/www/anime/myscan ..
> =A0=A0=A0 ......................The Passive Place Anime Scans

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs