RE: Aeka Fan, A(y)eka Spellings, and K. T. Vogt

to "'tenchi@ML.usagi.org'" <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from Kevin Aw <Kevin.Aw@seagatesoftware.com>
subject RE: Aeka Fan, A(y)eka Spellings, and K. T. Vogt
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:02:13 -0700
  I thought I saw her name in the credits for the original (El Hazard)
series.  And several people (one of which was you, I thought) claimed to
immediately recognize her voice upon hearing Ifurita speak.  Also, she did
do Ifurita's voice when she linked with the Eye of God in the first TV
series.  (No mistaking her voice there, it sounds like Washu speaking.. )

  Her name could be missing from the credits because they may have been
using aliases...

  Can anyone verify Ifurita's voice in the original OAV?

--
Kevin Aw
Seagate Software

> On Fri, 28 May 1999, Kevin Aw wrote:
>
> [KT Vogt]
> >   If you consider this:  She does Ifurita's voice.. I never
> really liked
> > Washu's voice, but I loved Ifurita's.  8)
>
> Where do you have the information from that she does Ifurita?
> Her name does not appear on my EL Hazard LDs. Or do you mean the TV
> series?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited