Re: Why Ayeka should end up with Tenchi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Why Ayeka should end up with Tenchi
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:02:20 +0200 (METDST)
On Fri, 28 May 1999, Owen Kuhn wrote:

> >In the bath episode he warns Ryoko to be normal because she is clearly NOT!
> >LOL!
> >He can be sure that Ayeka will be formal and not embarrass him, but Ryoko
> >floating around and materializing on his neck would draw a bit of
> suspicion,
> >doncha think?
>

> Actually, I was more refering to where the conversation went after that.
> I'm just going to point this out:  During the conversation Tenchi said that
> he definitely would not flirt with Ryoko,

I *don't* remember it that way.

> but he never denied Ryoko's
> accusations that he flirted with Ayeka.  Keep in mind, they were in that

He seemed mostly embarassed to me, not wanting Ryoko to dwell on the
topic.

> >I agree. But that is all the growing up process that they all need. And
> >while we are on the subject, did you see MnE? What do you think of the
> >relationship changes there?
> >They all did some serious growing in that movie and if you consider it as
> >part of the OAVs, do you think that there is a chance at a resolution
> >between the three of them?
> >Although in MnE, I felt that Ryoko and Tenchi became very close, I finally
> >felt empathy for Ayeka.
> >I never considered till then that I could possibly accept a "threesome",
> but
> >that movie did make me reconsider....
>

> One of the reasons why I don't believe the series will end with him marrying
> both is because neither of them consider that a possibility.

"You go first" Ryoko, OAV 7

Now that may not have been completely serious, but even if they don't
consider it vocally, it IS an option that should be relatively easy to
accept for both of them. Ryoko doesn't have any moral standards of that
kind anyway, and for Aeka it must seem the most natural thing in the
world.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string