Re: Utterly pointless rants and perceptions

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Utterly pointless rants and perceptions
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:51:13 +0200 (METDST)
On Fri, 28 May 1999, Owen Kuhn wrote:

> Another thing I forgot to mention about Ayeka loving Tenchi.  It is not
> merely an extension of her childhood fantasy, because she falls in love with
> Tenchi before she finds out that Yosho is Katsuhito.  Also, Yosho says that
> Tenchi and Ayeka would be perfect together, and he seems to be pretty much
> on the ball, moreso than anybody else.

He also said "may you should marry me after all" on the same breath. He
was NOT serious about it.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string