Re: Sasami and Tenchi WAS Re: Ayeka Revolution II WAS Re: Another

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Sasami and Tenchi WAS Re: Ayeka Revolution II WAS Re: Another
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:50:11 +0200 (METDST)
On Mon, 31 May 1999, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Shadow6865@aol.com wrote:
> >
> >                         Call me a prude but Tenchi will still be nine years
> > older the Sasami if he waits for her to grow up. I personally think that nine

> > years is too big a gap for a form of romantic and/or sexual engagement. But
> > then again, I know many people of both genders who would say that the man
> > should always be considerbly older than the woman but I think they are wrong.

> What's 9 years when you'll live to be thousands of years old? ^_^
> Remember, when it takes you 20 years to mature, and thousands to live
> your whole life, age differences start to seem rather pointless.
>
> Even if Tenchi doesn't hook into the Water of Life, I think his unique
> internal power will ensure he lives longer than your average
> Earthling...

Still, it will take him a lot of time to get used to that kind of mindset.
And it seems to me that even though they live long, Juraians are just as
inclined to hurry matters of the heart as Earthlings.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string