Re: Sasami and Tenchi WAS Re: Ayeka Revolution II WAS Re: Another

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Sasami and Tenchi WAS Re: Ayeka Revolution II WAS Re: Another
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:46:00 +0200 (METDST)
On Mon, 31 May 1999, Strahd von Zarovic wrote:

> Sasami is alot older than she let's on, I mean her eyes speak of far more
> wisdom than a mere seven year old. The way she looks at Tenchi is with the
> gaze of an appraising mature female, not a bubble head primary school kid
> with a silly crush. Call it strange if you want,

I call it untrue. Sasami looks at Tenchi as a big brother, and MAYBE
sometimes with a silly school girl crush. WHERE do you see that "mature
female" thing???

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string