Re: (OT)VideoCD question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: (OT)VideoCD question
date Tue, 01 Jun 1999 02:35:09 -0400
Thanks Dan. I was wondering because I have seen some very nice looking
products from Singapore and Hong Kong, but was unsure as to how legal they
were. How can they get away with selling them on websites and e-bay, yahoo,
and amazon auctions? Seems to me that it could be stopped somehow so people
don't lose money for inferior products. If we could get some people to go
ahead and spend the money to bring several really good neglected titles to the
US, then I would think this kind of thing would dwindle, but probably not you
can't bring out everything I guess.

replicant
"D@MN!" - rep.

Dan Hollis wrote:

> > I have been offered a good deal on Yu Yu Hakusho TV(Who knows when it
> > might arrive stateside, unless Animeigo decides to get it.) and was
> > wondering if it was worth the time to import it from Singapore. I would
> > also like to ask what legal implications this might cause.
>
> Its pirated. Dont bother.
>
> -Dan

Search field Search string

archive list