Re: Manga Cover Art!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sasami-chan <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: Manga Cover Art!
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:12:41 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone!

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:
> Surfing around I came up with this site showing the Japanese Manga covers:
> http://www.planetanime.com/cgi-bin/panime/search?AVQk8qQU;;3
I have them on my site too, though my scans are much smaller in
comparison. ^_-

> I am assuming that these are the same as we have here because I heard
> that they were up to volume nine in Japan.
Actually I believe they are up to volume 10 now. ^_^

> Look at them!
If you have purchase any of the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki calendars, the
artworks in those are done by the same manga artist. ^_^

Cheers!
       \/_/      I know, what a cruel thing to do... ^_-
                 http://www.animanga.com/Sasami-chan/tenchi.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited