Re: pros and cons of aeka

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Noel Herradura" <noel99@sprynet.com>
subject Re: pros and cons of aeka
date Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:07:32 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: Erica <velestria@yahoo.com>

> hi!!! its me! erica!!! <ok ok...ive been watching too
> much baku hunters ^^;;> anyway! there's alot of
> arguing about aeka ^^;; well to clear things up
> <maybe> ive made a list of pros and cons of aeka ^^;;
>
> pros:
> 1. Her hair, wacky hair styles are kawaii!!

I never really liked Aeka's hair style.  I don't know.... its just too...
boring.  At least her new one has some... er... 'flair' to it.  [smile]

> 2. Her japanese voice, she sings well and its kawaii
> too!
> 3. knowledege, she's pretty smart!
> 4. SHE'S A PRINCESS!! enough said
> 5. She must have the coolest wardrobe in Tenchi!

Yeah, Juraian clothing is awesome.

> 6. She's shy, lots of people are shy but cool

Not when she's drunk.  "But darling you "were" a mummy..." [laughs]

> 7. she's sweet ^^;;
> add whatever you want ^^;;

Well, she's been acting kinda wierd in the manga and in MnE.  Could it be
that she and Ryoko are actually friends? [gasp]  ^_-

> Cons:
> 1. Some times she can act like a spoiled brat ^^;;

Ah well... thats part of being a princess I guess.

> 2. her NA voice (sorry but it bothers me more then
> anything!)

Hrmm...

> 3. her shin tenchi muyo eyes!!! (she look like she
> possesed by devil kowai!!!!)
> 4. Her hair, i dun like the color much =)

I like the light blue version better.  ^_^

> 5. She's shy, (im shy myself and it causes problems
> ^^;;)

Bah, there's nothing wrong with being shy.  I know lots of guys who actually
prefer shy girls over the agressive ones.

> 6. she was mean to ryo ohki in ova!! ^^;;

The TV series too!

> add whatever you want here too ^^;;

She was a lame villain in PSTV?  [sweatdrop]

> ok bye!!!!! *poof*

Poof?  [poof]

> Erica <who's getting rid of kowai viruses ^^;;>
> =
> http://members.tripod.com/~Erica2000/index.html
> eeep! where did i get that naga laugh from?!?!?!

----
Noel H.

Search field Search string

archive list