Re: anime-int.com's new look

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Kintaro Oe" <kintaro@pdrpip.com>
subject Re: anime-int.com's new look
date Sun, 2 May 1999 17:38:00 -0600
----- Original Message -----
> From: Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>

> by the way, anyone know how to spell Picolo..or whatever (the green guy
> from DBZ) i love this quote: "We're not here to bow down to your demands,
> were here to FIGHT!" but i dont know how to spell his name =P

It's Piccolo.  Like the musical insturment.  All of the names in DBZ are
plays on food.  Goku's saiya-jin ( saiyan ) name is Kakarotto ( or Kakarot
in dub ) which plays on Carrot.  Kuririn ( Krillin in dub ) is also a play,
can't remember what though.  Chi-chi is a play in the jap name for breasts.
Bulma is a play for blumers and etc etc.  It's kinda funny actually.
Anyways, there you go.

Kintaro Oe
" You really are quite insane. " - James Bond

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs