Re: [OT] Anime endings

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancintpc@flash.net>
subject Re: [OT] Anime endings
date Sun, 02 May 1999 17:59:19 -0500
On 5/2/99 at 2:46 PM Yu chan wrote:

>How do you feel when an anime series end?  Personally I feel kinda sad
>because I invested a little bit of my life in watching the characters
>develop their relationships with each other.  The ending has to be mighty
>good or I got really bored for me to feel happy that the anime ended.
>Even if the couple that I wanted to see together finally are together at
>the end, I still want to see how their children turned out.

I have mixed feelings.  Sometimes I just think the series is too long and
beginning to get monotonous (like Ranma after 40 episodes, and even though
I like Kenshin that too.  Same thing with DBZ and SM).  However I
personally feel that it's time for Tenchi to end.  I mean, Tenchi is about
5/6 years old, right?  I dunno, I never became obsessed with Tenchi and am
not such a big Tenchi fan, but when Eva ended I thought it was good that
they finally ended it.  The hard part is making an ending for a good series
and wrapping everything up without making it seem too cheesy.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs