Re: Some Thoughts on TMiL

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Some Thoughts on TMiL
date Sat, 01 May 1999 21:09:44 -0700
guzen ni!

I watched TMiL tonight too.

Shadow6865@aol.com wrote:

>                 Because I felt like it, I watched TMiL again tonight and I
> have a few things to say:
>
>                 1. Is there a fanclub for Achika Masaki?
There are a few Japanese ones.
>                 2. A few months ago someone asked what a certain poster with
> star was in Nobiyuki's room. Everyone including me thought he ment the
> Beatles poster but the poster really was for the movie Easy Rider. I have
> seen the Japanese poster for Easy Rider IRL and I recognized it immediatly
> this time.
Okay. (I posed that quiz) How about Ryoko's shoes? When GP special
operative what'shisname is detaining Ryoko, did you notice anything unusual?
>                 3. During the Market Scene and the fight with Kain where
> Achika kicks ass, the screen flashes a blue screen several times. Is that a
> sign of Tape deteioration or is the VCR screwing up.
Doesn't happen on my DVD. Could be your VCR. Does your VCR display a
blue screen when programming, setting options, etc.? If so, are the
colors the same?

--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?