Re: [OT]

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancintpc@flash.net>
subject Re: [OT]
date Sat, 01 May 1999 17:44:09 -0500
On 5/1/99 at 2:41 PM Andy Sze wrote:

>>..just don't get me started on the many faults of mainland China's
>>simplified style.
>
>I don't see simplified Chinese too often in the States.  Is simplified
>chinese widely used in China?  Taiwan?  HK?  Singapore?  Or do I just not
>notice it because I'm and ABC and can't really read too much?

I don't know about HK or Singapore, but Taiwan uses mostly the tradional
style while China uses simplified all the way.  I really find simplified
really annoying and bothersome.

-Billy Ting

             "As I predicted, our last enemy is human."
                -Fuyutsuki (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

http://welcome.to/ElHazard || http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo

Search field Search string

archive list