Re: True Tenchi Novels

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>
subject Re: True Tenchi Novels
date Sat, 01 May 1999 10:46:33 -0700
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> >  Does it say specifically how Funaho met and decided to go with
> >Azusa?  I'm sure it wasn't as easy as Zaphod Beeblebrox picking up
> >Trillian.. "Hey babe.  I'm from another planet.  Wanna go out with
> >me?"  Why did they land on the Earth?  Did they stay for awhile?  How
> >long?
>
> Yes.  Easy.  Not disclosed, but implied Tsunami intervention.
> Yes.  Not very specific, serveral weeks at most.

  Hm.. those several weeks could be interesting, but they don't involve
Misaki.  Its just Azusa and Funaho there.. which would be ok, but I would
prefer Misaki meeting Funaho then...

> >  Ok.. after they all met.. did they ever return to the Earth?  Did
> >they do anything else other than just sit around at the palace?  Did
> >Kagato attack again?  Any noble uprisings?  etc... 8)
>
> Not specified.  They do what King and Queen do.  2nd Kagato attack
> resulted in Yosho taking the gems from Ryoko.  Please define 'noble
> uprisings'.

  Basically, I wanted to know if anything "important" happened just after
they met.  Probably not.  8(  And I don't want to involve Kagato.. that
would just be too typical a story.

  Gee.. Tenchi pre-history doesn't leave much room for writing in something
exciting.  8(  I suppose I can specifically ignore the TTM novels.. but that
just feels like a cop-out.

  Oh well.. thanks for all your help.

--
------