Re: True Tenchi Novels

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: True Tenchi Novels
date Sat, 1 May 1999 17:47:58 +0800
> From: Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>
>CuSO4 wrote:
[stuff about how Azusa/Funaho/Misaki met chokki'ed]
>  Is this stuff already written up somewhere?  Or is it kinda glossed
>over in the TTM book?  Damn.. it doesn't fit with what I had in mind at
>all... 8)

Yes. No.

>  Does it say specifically how Funaho met and decided to go with
>Azusa?  I'm sure it wasn't as easy as Zaphod Beeblebrox picking up
>Trillian.. "Hey babe.  I'm from another planet.  Wanna go out with
>me?"  Why did they land on the Earth?  Did they stay for awhile?  How
>long?

Yes.  Easy.  Not disclosed, but implied Tsunami intervention.
Yes.  Not very specific, serveral weeks at most.

>  Ok.. after they all met.. did they ever return to the Earth?  Did
>they do anything else other than just sit around at the palace?  Did
>Kagato attack again?  Any noble uprisings?  etc... 8)

Not specified.  They do what King and Queen do.  2nd Kagato attack
resulted in Yosho taking the gems from Ryoko.  Please define 'noble
uprisings'.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com