Re: Lookers Magazine (was:Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>
subject Re: Lookers Magazine (was:Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...)
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:34:05 -0800
Ryo-oh-ki wrote:

>     [kanji "love" vs. "dream"]
>
> :Argl. I know that. I'm ALWAYS confusing those two kanji, even when they're
> :right next ot each other. Thanks for correcting me, Dan, Luriko.
>
>     When you dream, it's in the dark evening when you can't see.
>     But love comes from the heart.

  Gak... but that's a good way to remember it.. heh

  Do you guys use more the parts of the kanji to help you remember, or use more
of rote memory (brute force memorization) to remember each kanji?  (For the
more complicated kanji, I guess, not simple stuff like up, down, heart,
little.. etc.. heh)

--
------
Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>