Re: "Why is everybody so mean to me ?"--Brak (from Cartoon

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Stacy Raynard Haynes <srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu>
subject Re: "Why is everybody so mean to me ?"--Brak (from Cartoon
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:45:50 -0500 (EST)
	Miaka is Miaka.  She is VERY dense.  She makes me laugh though.
Didn't you know though, it seems the dangerous guy always seems to pull
ladies.  An Emperor should be more than enough for Miaka, but it isn't.
I think Hotohori is infatuated with Miaka.  She's different from the other
women.

Sometimes I feel like I'm on top of the world, and when I'm not, I pull
out a ladder, and start climbing!

The artist still known as "Stacy Haynes."
srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Yu chan wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Apr 1999 11:51:28 -0500 (EST) Stacy Raynard Haynes
> <srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu> writes:
> >	How could anyone marry Hotohori?  No one could be as beautiful
> >as
> >he.
>
> Hotohori proposed to Miaka, didn't he?  But did she agree?  Noooooooo.
> She chose to be with a bubble gum salesperson.  Like I said before, she
> is stupid.  Would you pick a salesperson over an emperor?
>
> --
> "Pika, Pika" -- Yu

Search field Search string

archive list