Re: Brock should've gotten Togepi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Stacy Raynard Haynes <srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu>
subject Re: Brock should've gotten Togepi
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 11:43:54 -0500 (EST)
	Perhaps she needs a "super pokeball" like the game has.  Psiduck's
funny to me because he often makes Misty so mad.  He comes through for her
though...sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like I'm on top of the world, and when I'm not, I pull
out a ladder, and start climbing!

The artist still known as "Stacy Haynes."
srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Yu chan wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:39:38 -0500 (EST) Stacy Raynard Haynes
> <srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu> writes:
> >	Isn't psiduck funny though?
>
> Ummm...let me think.  The answer is no.  Psiduck is annoying.  Why does
> it keep on popping out of the pokeball?  If you ask me, Misty needs some
> extra strength super glue.
>
> --
> "Ok, I'll admit that it's a little funny." -- Yu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs