Re: Psyduck

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Psyduck
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 08:23:20 +0000
Tenchi MP wrote:

> At 05:42 PM 3/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Psyduck is pretty funny, and stupid.  The only useful power he has is
> >the psychic powers, of course.   Poor Misty can't even control him very
> >well...
> >
> >(Take in mind, that Tenchi MP didn't write this, but Elizabeth Berndt,
> >that's me, wrote it ! ^^) )
>
> achh!! of course i didn't wright it! Why do you keep saying that? @_@

TMP, do you mind if I call you Elizabeth from now on?  :-P

Actually, I have no idea why she keeps saying that! Elizabeth...we know the
difference!

> dont even know what you guys are talking about =P I'm asuming Pokemon or
> something...in which case my message I'd say Pokemon needs some kind of
> homicidal villan. I love those guys!! DILANDU RULES!

Ah...Pokemon has the worlds cutest, most entertaining villians! Team Rocket
(makes me have a cool email address, btw!) are the best. They are so
bumbling and bad at being villians, you gotta laugh. They don't even have
their "shtick" down right, messing up their motto almost every time. They
are great!

Example of one of their failed attempts at a new gimmick:

"You know us as Team Rocket and we fight for what is wrong
We're tired of our motto so we thought we'd try a song!
Jessie! James! Speed of light- Prepare to fight!
Meouth that's right!
We want to capture Pikachu, we hope we do it soon
Cause when we do we'll be the brand new stars of this...
Cartoon!"

(LOL! From memory, now THAT is scary!)

Now, as far as ugly scary villians go.....not much beats Sailor Moon! LOL!
Actually, that is the only thing you MIGHT like about SM. I have seen
Monsters Of The Week that could put any small child into a irreversable
coma! God, they are terrifying.
Don't know how they get away with it.
Of course, for every one of those there is a goofy one made out of car tires
or pin cushions.....

Kathleen (still thinking Ryoko possessed by the Jurai glowing stick in Shin
is right up there with coma inducing traumatic scary things! Only the Kaluah
kept me from a deep sleep with a twisted, terrified expression and fixed,
staring eye balls)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited