Re: Live Action (Re: OAV series)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Live Action (Re: OAV series)
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 08:04:43 +0000

And in another post Eugene wrote:

>When you dream, it's in the dark evening when you can't see.
> But love comes from the heart.

WOW! What has gotten in to you Eugene????
I had to check to make sure that I was still on the Tenchi ML and had not
accidently gotten myself subscribed to "Highbrow Theories and Existential
Elements of Film And Prose" (I made that up, guys)
Anyway, pretty impressive stuff! ;-D

Kathleen

Search field Search string

archive list