Sasami again?! Ye Gods! (Was Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "K`thardin" <kthardin@geocities.com>
subject Sasami again?! Ye Gods! (Was Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...)
date Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:23:44 -0800
Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/1/99 1:02:49 PM !!!First Boot!!!, borgward@informatik.tu-
> muenchen.de writes:
>
> << What I meant is that Sasami probably didn't care about the marriage thing
>  with all its connotations half as much as about the possibility of
>  having a baby all for herself. It *was* only a fancy (and she only a kid)
>  after all, so why should she waste a though about what you described.
>   >>

> You know Sasami isn't some 6yrs old.  I believe she knows all about the birds
> and the bees, and that she does understand when Ayeka is looking for Ryoko and
> Tenchi and saying that Ryoko could have carried Tenchi off some where
> to...take advantage of him.  As in Tenchi OAV #2 i believe that bath house
> one.  When Tenchi forms a nose bleed , Sasami says "hehe..Tenchi your a bad
> boy aren't you?" And Tenchi nods his head yes.  You all do know that nose
> bleeds in anime suggest.... shall we say "adult thoughts".

Oh I agree...she probably knows about the birds and the bees given the apparent age
of
around 12 or 13 she appears to be at in MNE.  But it's just the idea...she didn't
really
give a damn about the fact in order to have the child Mayuka...she would have had
to have
been with Tenchi in the future (going by the theories they were throwing out at the
time).
It was more like Brazil said...she just liked the thought of having a child all her
own.

And I say more power to her.  Having a child is the dream of lots of girls and women
(and
yes...boys and men also)...hell without that particular dream steming from the instinct
reproduce we would not have a next generation to continue the species.  Just wait
until
she's much older and don't go for that lame travesty of manhood, Tenchi.

That girl can do soooo much better.  And really needs soooo much better IMNSHO.

K'thardin

"You, who are without mercy, now plead for it?!  I thought you were made of
sterner stuff."
        -Optimus Prime

And for a really good question:  Why would anyone wish Tenchi on Sasami?

Proud member of #SAS and defender of Sasami and Tsunami

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs