Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: TenchiMP...your wish has come true...
date Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:58:38 +0200 (METDST)
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Kevin Aw wrote:

> Brazil wrote:
>
> > > Actually in the second movie Sasami speculates (while blushing) that she might

> > > be Tenchi's wife when she's all grown up.
> >
> > Nope, she doesn't. The point of speculation is "who'll be Mayuka's
> > mother", marriage to Tenchi is an issue only through implication, and
> > it can be argued that it's less important for Sasami.
>
>   I don't get it.. its either have Tenchi's baby (Mayuka) as a wife...
> or have Tenchi's baby out of wedlock?!  Isn't that still kind of a
> scandal in Japan and as a Princess of Jurai?  8)
>
>   I mean.. Sasami may have been young, but she should've known what
> the implications are if you are to be someone's mother and that
> certain someone is most likely Tenchi's daughter, right?  8)

What I meant is that Sasami probably didn't care about the marriage thing
with all its connotations half as much as about the possibility of
having a baby all for herself. It *was* only a fancy (and she only a kid)
after all, so why should she waste a though about what you described.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string