Re: "Why is everybody so mean to me ?"--Brak (from Cartoon

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: "Why is everybody so mean to me ?"--Brak (from Cartoon
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 00:12:51 -0800
Elizabeth wrote
Yu wrote:
>The one I want to marry is Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi.  He's soooo
>dreamy.  Miaka is stupid.  Why did she go and pick Tamahome?  She must be
>on drugs.

for a sec i thought you meant that purple haired gay guy...I forgot his
name =P

>>PS:  Please, watch your language.  I know this may sound stupid to
>>you,
>>but I don't care for cursing all that much.   (I put up with it
>>enough
>>everyday going to University to Indianapolis...and I love going back
>>home to Martinsville so I don't have to hear it anymore...)
>
>I'm wayyy ahead of you.  Anybody hear me cuss before?  Nope.

heheh...i watch my language! there have been some spazms by certain people
on this list before though

>>By the way, I'm not "TenchiMP".  I'm Elizabeth Berndt . ^^)
>>Just so you know !
>
>So now I know. :)

? ...why would anyone think your me?? especialy after saying some guy was
hot! <=P

-Tenchi MP
"So even the devil can cry.."-Touji/Neon Genesis Evangelion

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs