Re: [OT] Anime character

to Tenchi Muyou ML <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Scott Henry <scotty@sgi.com>
subject Re: [OT] Anime character
date 31 Mar 1999 20:39:18 -0800
K> Crusader wrote:
>> I would be that Totoro critter. No worries, just sleep all day. And at
>> night? Dance on tree tops in the moonlight!

K> Crusader wrote:

>> I would be that Totoro critter. No worries, just sleep all day. And at
>> night? Dance on tree tops in the moonlight!

K> This is also a great choice! Can anyone tell I am a litte burned out by work
K> lately?? ;-)
K> Yeah, Kintaro, Totoro and maybe....FAM!!! Oh, she would be fun to be....

Hmmmm... Totoro would be an interesting option...

But the scientist in me could only accept one character: Washuu!
Wrong sex, but I think I could deal with it. If I had to be the same
sex, I'd probably choose Tenchi... or maybe K1!

--
               More Important Drivel from:
 Scott Henry <scotty@sgi.com> /\/\/\  http://reality.sgi.com/scotth/

Search field Search string